Northstar Vale daily mix
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra nodded to the others initial inquiry. If ever (again) Airi ran into such a scent, it'd be unmistakable. Why they smelled like dead bodies, Hydra did not know... but in interacting with the character, she supposed it wasn't the craziest thing about their run-in. She was about to respond when a very familiar face came into sight—the whole of Hydra's attention was momentarily robbed. He wasn't to blame for their mutual inability to meet between the time they had last seen one another—Hydra understood now better than ever the reasons he had been unable to come find her. As an adult, she was given a lot of responsibility the same as he had. How could she blame him, now? It also seemed that in their time apart he had grown even more handsome. Her tail waved, quite pleased to see him, and her head lowered all the more—the last she had heard, he was this packs second. 

His supportive approach was not missed by Hydra, who wondered, idly, if Rian had found another in their time apart. Though she had met many males, none yet reached the pedestal she had, without knowing it, put Rian atop of. When Airi spoke again, Hydra turned her gaze back to the pretty Draconid. Rannoch was brought back to Moonspear alive, but unconscious, could he be dead...? He had lost a lot of blood, but Lyra had been confident in her ability to help him recover. Rian had heard some of what had transpired and once he spoke, it was to him she again looked. 

She admitted in a breath, he was in pretty bad shape when we found him. The wolf that attacked him went straight for his throat and got him pretty good. Lyra thinks he can be saved and he was alive when I left. My father has agreed to take him in while he recovers, and for even longer than that, if Rannoch desired it. If you want to come see him for yourself, I'm sure that would be alright, her eyes switched from Rian to Airi. Though selfishly she wanted Rian to take her up on the offer if only to be able to spend more time with him, Hydra had decided she also would not mind Airi accompanying her if she wanted to. Though there was no doubt that one of them ought to stay back to give the report to, well, the rest of those at the Vale. They'd need to decide on another leader, Hydra imagined.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
daily mix - by Hydra - September 11, 2017, 11:33 AM
RE: daily mix - by Hydra - September 13, 2017, 11:31 AM
RE: daily mix - by Airi - September 13, 2017, 04:55 PM
RE: daily mix - by Hydra - September 14, 2017, 10:12 AM
RE: daily mix - by Rian - September 14, 2017, 10:59 PM
RE: daily mix - by Airi - September 17, 2017, 01:25 AM
RE: daily mix - by Hydra - September 18, 2017, 05:17 PM
RE: daily mix - by Rian - September 19, 2017, 10:18 PM
RE: daily mix - by Airi - September 27, 2017, 02:00 PM
RE: daily mix - by Hydra - September 27, 2017, 02:12 PM