Moonspear i've seen evil reign over perfection
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
hey, was a rather casual greeting that terance returned with a gentle dip of his head-- he appreciated the respectful lower of the gaze, a good first impression at the least. the rabbit was for lyra, but now that he knew this wolf was fully conscious, terance felt guilty keeping it for himself. he cleared his throat. 

"terance," he offered, dropping the body to the ground and nosing it forward, "if you're hungry." his gaze fell to the others sides, giving him a quick look down. he seemed wounded alright, hydra's description pretty spot on. he was pretty muscular though, of similar build to himself, which terance noted with jealousy. his coat was... pretty-- that was the only word terance could think of. it reminded him of osprey, but darker, and terance had never seen eyes that color before. he kept his own gaze averted from them, not wanting to be weird, and cleared his throat again.

"has lyra been here today?" he asked, deciding that was a good bridge for conversation-- and it gave him some information.
Messages In This Thread
i've seen evil reign over perfection - by Terance - September 11, 2017, 12:54 PM
RE: i've seen evil reign over perfection - by Terance - September 11, 2017, 05:05 PM
RE: i've seen evil reign over perfection - by Terance - September 11, 2017, 07:28 PM
RE: i've seen evil reign over perfection - by Terance - September 11, 2017, 09:12 PM
RE: i've seen evil reign over perfection - by Terance - September 11, 2017, 09:45 PM
RE: i've seen evil reign over perfection - by Terance - September 25, 2017, 12:35 PM