Moonspear i've seen evil reign over perfection
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
The name "Galaxy" did not ring a bell to Rannoch, but he did not speak up as he assumed that Terance would elaborate. When this happened, the Iota was presented with a story that seemed to be a work of fiction. Flabberghasted, and finding it somewhat hard to believe, he blinked slowly as he attempted to comprehend it all. "So you're telling me that she fell off the mountain, survived and was abducted by a bear?" Had he heard that correctly? He squinted and sized up the Epsilon for good measure to make sure that he wasn't being played. 

When Terance spoke again, Rannoch nodded as he knew the situation that he had expanded upon on all too well. "I had the same choice," Rannoch reminded his pack mate lightly. He hoped that the dark-pelted Epsilon knew that his comment had been in jest as he was grateful for the care that Lyra had provided him thus far. For good measure, he added, "She's done a really good job with my wounds so far!"

With an agreement between the two yearlings, Rannoch looked hopefully towards the mouth of the den. Though it was highly doubtful that Lyra would materialize out of thin air, Rannoch still hoped this would happen because he was starting to feel the effects of his medicine wear.
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
i've seen evil reign over perfection - by Terance - September 11, 2017, 12:54 PM
RE: i've seen evil reign over perfection - by Terance - September 11, 2017, 05:05 PM
RE: i've seen evil reign over perfection - by Terance - September 11, 2017, 07:28 PM
RE: i've seen evil reign over perfection - by Terance - September 11, 2017, 09:12 PM
RE: i've seen evil reign over perfection - by Terance - September 11, 2017, 09:45 PM
RE: i've seen evil reign over perfection - by Rannoch’s Ghost - September 12, 2017, 05:22 PM
RE: i've seen evil reign over perfection - by Terance - September 25, 2017, 12:35 PM