Moonspear never gonna give you up
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
It had been a point of contention between the three—Lyra opposed, Hydra in-between, and Alya in favor—of their sisters leaving. Hydra could see the benefit, but there was far more to it at work than just that. What Alya did could very well benefit Moonspear... but more important than that was Alya herself being here, and never leaving. Hydra warred at herself, but in the end her self-righteous anger tempered her opinion. If Alya wanted to leave, fine, Hydra would not stop her. 

Hydra knew when the day had come. There she stood, her right-hand, and though Hydra knew she meant every word she spoke she was wounded nonetheless. 

And Hydra knew what Alya wanted to hear then, but Hydra would not give it to her today. She looked to Lyra, and then to Alya. You know exactly what I think, I don't want you to go, but I understand. It did not mean she was happy. In fact, she was furious—there was a part of Hydra that felt betrayed that Alya would follow some boy, even if her intent was to bring him back here eventually. Why did he not come to her? Why did it have to be this way? But Hydra knew the answer to that, too; Alya wanted to increase her own skills. 

Hydra narrowed her eyes. If you are gone too long, I will come and get you myself, she knew that, at least, would be a comfort for her sister. Alya's leaving unbalanced her, but she and Lyra would do well together, too.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
never gonna give you up - by Alya - September 11, 2017, 02:17 PM
RE: never gonna give you up - by Hydra - September 12, 2017, 09:40 AM
RE: never gonna give you up - by Lyra - September 12, 2017, 11:03 AM
RE: never gonna give you up - by Alya - September 12, 2017, 11:10 AM
RE: never gonna give you up - by Hydra - September 12, 2017, 11:23 AM
RE: never gonna give you up - by Lyra - September 12, 2017, 11:59 AM
RE: never gonna give you up - by Alya - September 13, 2017, 10:06 PM
RE: never gonna give you up - by Hydra - September 14, 2017, 10:32 AM
RE: never gonna give you up - by Lyra - September 21, 2017, 12:19 PM
RE: never gonna give you up - by Alya - September 21, 2017, 09:46 PM