Redhawk Caldera show me to a higher place
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra tilted her head at Towhee's mute gesturing, though then Towhee spoke aloud. What was that? she asked in a nonjudgmental tone, mimicking (imperfectly) the sign she had made for "food". And as for the food shortage, Hydra looked thoughtful. Has it ended?  she asked, curious; Towhee had said "lately", but also said "had", so she wasn't sure if it was still going on. Yeah, you look ripped, she said in earnest. Towhee looked like she had given up bulking season in favor of "shredding". but also like you could eat more, if you wanted. Moonspear's had one too many foxes hanging out—I could bring you some, she offered good-naturedly. If they couldn't spare it, Hydra would never offer—but they could. Moonspear thrived, lately. 

As far as what Towhee told her next, Hydra was quite interested. That's next for me—I'm more of a fighter than I am a guardian, but they kind of go hand in hand, right? she remembered Towhee's skill when they had sparred. You're a natural, you'll get that too in no time anyway, Hydra said with a wave of her tail. At Towhee's next suggestion, Hydra nodded eagerly. Definitely, she said, smiling. How are your siblings? I've got three new ones—my first brother, and two sisters. Gonna try and get my brother to be my little apprentice, she shared with a smirk. One had nearly died, but the past was in the past. And Ran, well, Hydra had totally forgotten.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
show me to a higher place - by Hydra - September 20, 2017, 07:21 AM
RE: show me to a higher place - by Towhee - September 20, 2017, 08:38 AM
RE: show me to a higher place - by Hydra - September 20, 2017, 09:34 AM
RE: show me to a higher place - by Towhee - September 20, 2017, 09:48 AM
RE: show me to a higher place - by Hydra - September 20, 2017, 10:22 AM
RE: show me to a higher place - by Towhee - September 20, 2017, 10:29 AM
RE: show me to a higher place - by Hydra - September 20, 2017, 11:01 AM
RE: show me to a higher place - by Towhee - September 20, 2017, 01:09 PM
RE: show me to a higher place - by Hydra - September 20, 2017, 01:36 PM
RE: show me to a higher place - by Towhee - September 20, 2017, 03:17 PM