Redhawk Caldera show me to a higher place
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
A bear, Hydra confirmed, eyes widening dramatically. My friend, Terance, got hit pretty hard... but my sister Lyra patched him right back up. She was relieved by that. Terance was another close friend of hers. He came at the bear and was right in the line of fire but fortunately didn't get hit hard enough to break anything. I hear bears can break your back with one good swipe, she grimaced. Needless to say, it had to go; it would be a threat to every single wolf in the pack.

Hydra explained the other names as she knew them, and spelled them out for Towhee to boot, before she paused when she heard howls ring.

Her own ears flicked as a call came into the air. While no, it didn't sound urgent, it likely needed as many functional noses and eyes that there was. She didn't forget their number was not as large as it once was. She looked to Towhee. Lucca's strayed from your rendezvous and they're trying to find him. I should get back myself. If I see a puppy where they shouldn't be, I'll just bring them here, she said with a grin. Hydra knew better than to offer assistance with another packs pups. Those were off-limits. She waited for Towhee to take action herself before leaving.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
show me to a higher place - by Hydra - September 20, 2017, 07:21 AM
RE: show me to a higher place - by Towhee - September 20, 2017, 08:38 AM
RE: show me to a higher place - by Hydra - September 20, 2017, 09:34 AM
RE: show me to a higher place - by Towhee - September 20, 2017, 09:48 AM
RE: show me to a higher place - by Hydra - September 20, 2017, 10:22 AM
RE: show me to a higher place - by Towhee - September 20, 2017, 10:29 AM
RE: show me to a higher place - by Hydra - September 20, 2017, 11:01 AM
RE: show me to a higher place - by Towhee - September 20, 2017, 01:09 PM
RE: show me to a higher place - by Hydra - September 20, 2017, 01:36 PM
RE: show me to a higher place - by Towhee - September 20, 2017, 03:17 PM