The Sunspire obvious
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Soon enough he was alongside her. She felt him there, and they moved in tandem together. His admittance came as a surprise to her. She had not heard of this news, though she supposed neither Rannoch nor Cypress saw reason to share it with her given their pack politics were none of her business, even if she was, unbeknownst to anyone, personally invested in one member of theirs in particular. As he explained, Hydra remained respectfully silent and thought on things he said. She supposed for the leaders of the "brat pack", as she had heard them called, responsibility had been thrust upon them. Maybe none of their leaders, at the time, had been ready? Hydra had been groomed for leadership, and had fallen into her position naturally. Both her mother and father led Moonspear—it was natural that one of their children follow in their footsteps, and take some responsibility for herself when she was able to. 

No one told me, she responded when he had fallen silent to begin with, ears flicking. She had always assumed he was in his station; Hydra had never been given a reason not to think as much of him... though her father had as she recalled, held a low opinion of him. As far as what happens if they're not there, well, that's not your responsibility anymore, if you don't want it to be, her eyes moved to his face, her blue eyes warm. Your life is your own. I know that if my family were to move, a location means nothing to me—home is where the heart is. Where is your heart? She asked, ears twisted atop her crown. Was it with Rannoch? Cypress? One of the two they had among them. 

When he next spoke again, Hydra was caught off-guard. How could I hate you? she said with a laugh, before continuing, I understand you, she explained. I was made Beta of Moonspear. I could not travel freely either, and so for the first time, Hydra extended empathy toward another. But I had wanted to see you—I mean, I had wanted to let you know what happened to Rannoch, she breathed, turning from him and feeling heat rise to her cheeks as she nearly gave herself away. Hydra had thought about him a lot, in her idle moments and when she slept—she had never forgotten him.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
obvious - by Hydra - September 20, 2017, 02:48 PM
RE: obvious - by Rian - September 21, 2017, 12:45 AM
RE: obvious - by Hydra - September 21, 2017, 09:55 AM
RE: obvious - by Rian - September 24, 2017, 07:23 PM
RE: obvious - by Hydra - September 27, 2017, 01:57 PM
RE: obvious - by Rian - September 28, 2017, 09:58 PM
RE: obvious - by Hydra - September 28, 2017, 10:31 PM
RE: obvious - by Rian - October 02, 2017, 05:04 PM
RE: obvious - by Hydra - October 02, 2017, 08:04 PM
RE: obvious - by Rian - October 02, 2017, 09:28 PM