The Sunspire obvious
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She could feel him watch, and even before he asked her to stop she felt she ought to. Hydra's intent wasn't to leave him, after all—it was just to get a moment of space, of air, to gather and collect her dignity and find a way to save some face in the first significant defeat of her life. Hydra felt silly, but was not ashamed of the way she felt, she decided. Only that it was not reciprocated. Of course that was a bit embarrassing... 

When he spoke, Hydra understood that had it been anyone else to ask her this she would not have listened. Her pride would never have allowed it. But there was something in his voice that stopped her, and it was her ears that flattened across her head now. She hadn't meant to make him feel badly, and his body language prior had told her that she had. All she could do was think I talk too much, but even thinking that would never stop her from speaking her mind.

Hydra did not know what to think, now. Or even really do. But she mustered up the courage to look at him, not certain what would come next. The comfort, the "but I just told you, I saw you as a best friend"—a gentle let-down, as he was a good wolf, a wolf that surely did care about her being hurt...

She held her breath without knowing it. Alya and she could have rehearsed this, she could have told him in a far better way than this—ugh, but she was never one to waste time, and once she realized she wanted... well, she still was not entirely sure what she wanted. Her emotions were muddled but she was certain that she wanted Rian to make no one feel better but for her; she wanted to make Rian feel that way, too, wanted to make him see his true worth (which was limitless, in her ever-bias eyes)... there wasn't a reason for it. It was inexplicable, but it was real, and she felt it herself and could not doubt it, strange though it was. It had once made her feel wonderful, like she could float... but how strange that she felt so heavy, now, in knowing she was the only one to feel it!
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
obvious - by Hydra - September 20, 2017, 02:48 PM
RE: obvious - by Rian - September 21, 2017, 12:45 AM
RE: obvious - by Hydra - September 21, 2017, 09:55 AM
RE: obvious - by Rian - September 24, 2017, 07:23 PM
RE: obvious - by Hydra - September 27, 2017, 01:57 PM
RE: obvious - by Rian - September 28, 2017, 09:58 PM
RE: obvious - by Hydra - September 28, 2017, 10:31 PM
RE: obvious - by Rian - October 02, 2017, 05:04 PM
RE: obvious - by Hydra - October 02, 2017, 08:04 PM
RE: obvious - by Rian - October 02, 2017, 09:28 PM