Moonspear Headbutts Don't Work So Well
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
It was good that KJ quieted. Fairness had no part of it in the wilds, Hydra had learned through Rannoch. And she would not allow her sister to become the victim of it. At her sisters murmuring, Hydra snapped: say it for me to hear, or don't say it at all, with her ears thrusting forward. She became irate at the fact that her sister might have anything negative to say in regards to her assistance—Hydra wanted to help, after all. She was giving Korei Julia more time than any other would.

As to what she said next, Hydra shook her head. Of course not. Do you think I would want to see you hurt? Not by the hands of any stranger, anyway. Korei Julia was under the protection and possession of the cerberus. While she was an Omega among the triplets, they would never harm her or let her be harmed. Hydra was quite thankful for Korei, truthfully—she was a great outlet for her frustrations.

Kicking won't do much against an opponent, except maybe if you're beneath them and can hit the stomach. That's a vulnerable area. But you never want to end up on your back in the first place, she warned. Headbutting—what did you headbutt? I wouldn't advise that. It could disorient you, if you miss your mark and hit something else. And then the other wolf has the upper hand. Even if you hit the other wolf, a headbutt won't do too much, she explained.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
Headbutts Don't Work So Well - by Korei Julia - September 22, 2017, 02:16 AM
RE: Headbutts Don't Work So Well - by Hydra - September 22, 2017, 09:18 AM
RE: Headbutts Don't Work So Well - by Korei Julia - September 24, 2017, 03:57 AM
RE: Headbutts Don't Work So Well - by Hydra - October 10, 2017, 06:53 PM
RE: Headbutts Don't Work So Well - by Korei Julia - October 10, 2017, 09:10 PM
RE: Headbutts Don't Work So Well - by Hydra - October 10, 2017, 10:23 PM
RE: Headbutts Don't Work So Well - by Korei Julia - October 10, 2017, 10:40 PM
RE: Headbutts Don't Work So Well - by Hydra - November 09, 2017, 10:28 AM
RE: Headbutts Don't Work So Well - by Korei Julia - November 10, 2017, 02:45 AM