Moonspear oh, daddy, don't you know you're still number one?
574 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
All Welcome 
It was the day after Liffey and Rannoch's sickening reunion - the day after her embarrassing outburst. The dark girl had already made ammends with her sisters (forgivness was always easy between the three), but she knew there was one other wolf to whom she owed an apology - her sire. She'd embarrassed and disrespected him, and she'd done so in front of others. A perfect stranger, in fact, as well as their esteemed and beloved cousin (who had recently fallen from grace - at least in the eyes of the Cerberus).

Alya knew she needed to seek reconciliation with @Charon for the sake of their relationship as well as for the sake of the pack's emotional health. It was important that Daddy knew he had the pack's full and complete respect and submission - far be it from Alya to deny him that basic right. Besides that, she also hoped that making amends between them would alleviate some of the shame she felt over her outburst.

Thinking thusly, the girl followed her father's trail, hoping she would find absolution at the end of it.
i can't help but be my own god
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
He had been preparing to make way for Blackfeather woods, for he had business to take care of there, when he suddenly heard pawfalls behind him. Truthfully, to him the whole scene hadn't been a big deal; he was surprised that his daughter would have such a fallout for she had been nothing but respectful and strong so far, not weak and emotional, and he didn't understand why she had been like that, but he had easily shrugged it off. Possibly because of his lack of understanding.

When he heard her approach he turned round and chuffed, searching her face and body language to see which of the triplets he was facing.
574 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Alya slicked her ears back as she approached her father, displaying a sort of active submission to him that was rarely given to any wolf but Hydra. The girl bumped her head against her father's chest before craning her head to lick his chin.

"I'm sorry I snapped at you, Daddy," she said with an artful tremble. "I'll do better next time. I'll never embarrass you like that again."

The girl added in a tiny sniffle for good measure. Although the thought of disappointing her father was horrifying, she had already heard from Hydra over this matter, and thus, considered herself fully chastened. As long as she was right with the Cerberus, she could take any punishment her father might deal out.
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
At first Charon thought that it was Lyra who approached, for her body language was submissive much in the way Lyra's often was. However, considering what followed Charon could only assume that it was Alya he faced, for neither other girl had any qualms with him. It actually took him a few moments to realise what she was on about, for what she'd done had easily slipped away from him, but then he realised it must be Alya and what she must be talking about.

"Good," he responded, a bit more gruffly than he had intended. He approached and nosed Alya's cheek as a sign that everything was good again and that he was not angry with her now — there was no use sticking to the past and Alya'd always been a good daughter, so he did not doubt that it was a mere fluke.
574 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Good.

Huh.

Charon nosed her cheek and seemed to dismiss her, just as easily as that. Although Alya had expected some kind of dressing down, she was all too happy to cling to the olive branch extended by her father. "Good," she repeated with her usual cheer, her whole coutenance changing at once to her bright-eyed, springy-pawed, flippy-tailed self. The girl snuck a few more kisses onto her father's face before turning and trotting back the way she'd come - she had things to do, after all. Though she was very sorry to have embarrassed Hydra and Charon like she had, that didn't equal any sort of cease-fire where Liffey was concerned.

Oh, no. They had plans.
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Charon figured everything was good now; not just with him and Alya, but that she knew that whoever he accepted into the pack was fine. He wasn't looking forward to encountering any more spats between his daughters and Liffey. Anyway, he smiled when she was suddenly her old self again, seemingly rejuvinated by his forgiveness. She seemed about ready to bounce off and Charon called after her, "See you later, sweetie," before his thoughts turned back to Blackfeather Woods and Potema. He took a deep breath and continued to prepare, well, mostly mentally for the journey he was to undertake.