Moonspear the sky would fall but for the columns of mountains
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
There was no retaliation, which Hydra was prepared for nonetheless, even as she stepped alongside her mother with flattened ears and an appeasing nibble on her chin. Hydra was ambitious and confident both, but respected her parents to the utmost and had no desire to challenge them. An ear flicked at her mothers question and she licked her chops. I wish he had not went alone, because although Hydra certainly did believe both of her parents were the biggest and the baddest, she knew that when it came down to it numbers mattered—and her mistrust toward the wolf that had attacked her friend (now packmate and subordinate) was deep. A discussion could go fine, but that wolf was clearly lacking some general sense that most wolves had; who knew what could happen? I don't like what happened to Rannoch; how is he so certain no wolf there would make an attempt on him? Her tail lashed behind her as she contemplated this. 

Hydra continued to walk, and then asked, what are your thoughts? This she did not really know, not in full. But she sensed her mothers unease, and shared it.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
RE: the sky would fall but for the columns of mountains - by Hydra - October 11, 2017, 01:52 PM