Bramblepoint i always dream of electric sheep
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Although time had passed, Hydra still was vigilant in searching for the man that had assaulted Rannoch. Now that he was Moonspear, she was more passionate than before on the matter. If a wolf from Blackfeather found themselves here in search of violence, it would be found. In the near-distance @Alya lurked; together there would be no stone unturned. 

They both reacted to the rattling brush the same way. Their heads drew sharply upward and their ears thrust forward. Hydra sniffed at the air, and glanced toward Alya. The look alone told her what–or who, rather–she sought: @Lyra. And so her mirror image departed; they both knew that whoever it was that caused such a ruckus was trapped. 

For her own part, she made way toward the 'trap' with long, self-assured strides. When she moved 'round the brush, she did so far enough away where hopefully she might not be seen. Bramblepoint was a familiar place to her, but she knew not how this being was ensnared and what their view was. Hydra only wanted to ascertain if this was, or was not, the very same fellow that had brought his unjust wrath to the burly Frostfur some short time ago.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
i always dream of electric sheep - by July - October 10, 2017, 01:31 PM
RE: i always dream of electric sheep - by Hydra - October 10, 2017, 02:16 PM
RE: i always dream of electric sheep - by July - October 10, 2017, 05:13 PM
RE: i always dream of electric sheep - by Hydra - October 10, 2017, 06:59 PM
RE: i always dream of electric sheep - by July - October 11, 2017, 11:27 PM
RE: i always dream of electric sheep - by Hydra - October 12, 2017, 08:59 AM
RE: i always dream of electric sheep - by July - October 12, 2017, 09:45 AM
RE: i always dream of electric sheep - by Hydra - October 12, 2017, 10:30 AM
RE: i always dream of electric sheep - by July - October 12, 2017, 01:27 PM
RE: i always dream of electric sheep - by Hydra - October 12, 2017, 10:04 PM