Blacktail Deer Plateau Some infinitely gentle, infinitely suffering thing
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
"Oh," said Grayday, this being news to the male. Mirabelle hadn't mentioned Twill at all, but then again, she had little reason to. She couldn't have known that he and Grayday had met, and at the end of the day, he'd spent precious little time with the woman, anyway. "I'm sorry - she did stay with us for a while, but once she was healed, she went her own way."

Privately, Grayday thought that this had been rather rude of her, though it didn't bear mentioning to Twill. But it wasn't as if she was skipping out on a deal; they'd helped her without extracting a promise of repayment, and she was under no obligation to return the gesture. Still, he wished she would've told him before taking off.

"It's been a few weeks, at least," he added after pondering it a moment. Pema might've seen her more recently, being the girl's healer and minder within the borders, but Pema was not in the territory, either. At least I know where she is, Grayday thought to himself.
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
Messages In This Thread
RE: Some infinitely gentle, infinitely suffering thing - by Grayday Sr. - October 19, 2017, 09:23 PM