Bramblepoint When we survive this, I'm going to order some pizza and move some furniture around.
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
It was pure happenstance that had Hydra strike into Bramblepoint. Though the sky had promised rain, Hydra still ranged with her sisters to this place for two reasons. One, she wanted to find Rian. He had mentioned searching for Cypress, and though no deadline had ever been given she wondered about his whereabouts. The second reason was of course her still-existing vendetta against the wolf that had attacked Rannoch. Although her father had gone to see those wolves, Hydra had long since decided that it really did not matter much what the resolution of that was. If she saw him again around these parts, she would kill him.

A strange, garbled cry broke the peaceful quiet that the rainfall had brought, and she knew who the voice must belong to if it did not belong to a dying turkey. Had she ever heard her friend howl before? What a sound. Towhee was really one in a million, in more ways than one.

Hydra ranged in the direction the cry had come from. The soaked earth lent her a partial trail, and soon enough Hydra saw the outline of her friend. Knowing her sisters likely heard the call, Hydra called to them to inform them all was well, and to keep their own hunt on. Hydra's tail waved as she drew nearer to Towhee, greeting her with a grin and a Hey, how's it going?
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
RE: When we survive this, I'm going to order some pizza and move some furniture around. - by Hydra - October 26, 2017, 11:06 AM