Bramblepoint When we survive this, I'm going to order some pizza and move some furniture around.
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra listened. The girls words were confirmation of the mentality she had perceived the Woods wolves to hold. The same thing happened to Rannoch, maybe the wolf who had attacked him did have a  motive—to kidnap him. Fortunately, Hydra was there in time to intervene. She'd have to tell Rannoch.

Immediately after Towhee next spoke, Hydra said, if that is what is done, my sisters and I will help, a headnod was given. If Drageda won't join in, I will. I want them gone. Kidnapping adult wolves? What the fuck, she shook her head. sounds to me like they need to go. Of course, Hydra was rash. If she had it her way, she'd be heading there to kill the perpetrator and hound out the others. ...if anyone goes missing from either of our packs... I think it would be safe to assume that they could be taken by those wolves. They're up to something, Hydra could only guess at what, but none of those options were good ones.

Hydra looked thoughtful for a moment. Was Wildfire a leader? Rannoch was, and here was a look into the very thoughtful, calculative mind of Hydra, who thought out all things. If Wildfire had been a leader, maybe they were trying to take leaders... as a bargaining chip, or something... or else to attempt to show others that they believed the Woods to be a superior force, and tried to display it. Hydra was a wolf who needed to understand, and was frustrated that she did not—but maybe it simply came down to the fact that they were volatile individuals who were not in the right mind.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
RE: When we survive this, I'm going to order some pizza and move some furniture around. - by Hydra - November 03, 2017, 09:31 AM