Moonspear hundred on the dash
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
It was fortunate that Hydra could not read minds. It was easy enough to see that Rouge was becoming miffed, but frankly she did not give a damn—not when Rouge was never around to begin with. Even in hearing of the others missions, they were, in her mind, not the greatest reasons to be out of the territory for so long. And hearing that it was Rouge that brought Liffey here did her no favors, either. 

One deed with information on packs they already knew hardly seemed 'worth it' to Hydra. While Hydra could see the use in a wolf that did favors, it seemed to be an utter waste of space. You're not around enough to ask, Hydra rejoined, her tail lashing. She had looked before, and failed to find her. Liffey had been here long enough that she felt Rouge ought to have found more information on surrounding packs if that had been her mission. 

Still—there had to be a reason her father saw it fit to permit her in this pack. Perhaps Hydra was missing something. At the very least, Hydra was more than willing to give the other a fair chance. But since you are here now. I want you to be on the lookout for a large wolf, with sandy hues to him, and blue eyes—he has a scar now, and Hydra described to Rouge the scar upon the face of @Vaati. If you see him anywhere near these Wilds, I want to know. The scar would be what Rouge ought not to miss. If he was near these parts, Hydra would want for her siblings to steer clear of the Wilds now that they were venturing out more.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
hundred on the dash - by Hydra - October 30, 2017, 08:44 AM
RE: hundred on the dash - by Rouge - November 01, 2017, 10:51 AM
RE: hundred on the dash - by Hydra - November 03, 2017, 08:02 AM
RE: hundred on the dash - by Rouge - November 09, 2017, 01:43 PM
RE: hundred on the dash - by Hydra - November 09, 2017, 02:01 PM
RE: hundred on the dash - by Rouge - November 09, 2017, 09:38 PM
RE: hundred on the dash - by Hydra - December 11, 2017, 03:08 PM
RE: hundred on the dash - by Rouge - December 12, 2017, 03:18 PM
RE: hundred on the dash - by Hydra - December 12, 2017, 08:51 PM
RE: hundred on the dash - by Rouge - December 12, 2017, 11:27 PM