Moonspear I've been thinking too much
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
He greets her and Hydra moves to nip his shoulder in a show of companionship, tail waving. Hey, she responded, I haven't forgotten about you—I've just been patrolling lately a bit outside of Moonspear's claim to ensure that wolf or any of his friends were lurking. I actually found out new information, anyhow, she shared, and voluntarily told it: they were keeping a captive there. Wildfire. She escaped, she wondered if he knew about their desire to hold captives, or even if they had any... but he hadn't mentioned it before that she could recall, and she trusted him. Though he had basically verbalized he could lie if necessary in his willingness to spy for Blackfeather, she did not think he would lie to her. It was a vain thought, as most of her thoughts were, but she studied his expression nonetheless to see what he did think on the matter.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
I've been thinking too much - by Hydra - November 06, 2017, 10:44 AM
RE: I've been thinking too much - by RIP Wintersbane - November 07, 2017, 04:24 AM
RE: I've been thinking too much - by Hydra - November 07, 2017, 11:47 AM
RE: I've been thinking too much - by RIP Wintersbane - November 08, 2017, 07:20 PM
RE: I've been thinking too much - by Hydra - November 21, 2017, 03:05 PM
RE: I've been thinking too much - by RIP Wintersbane - November 26, 2017, 11:42 AM
RE: I've been thinking too much - by Hydra - December 05, 2017, 11:53 AM
RE: I've been thinking too much - by RIP Wintersbane - December 05, 2017, 04:32 PM