Moonspear I've been thinking too much
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
It would be good to know these names in days to come. Each of them knew, after all, what was going on within that Forest. And as for the scars Wildfire might carry with her, evidently she deserved them—but she knew that saying this would do little to boost morale and, if anything, lessen the amount of heat toward Blackfeather she wanted.

Now that those matters were out of the way, Hydra felt it was time to begin on teaching Drogon about fighting, physically. It was why he had agreed to come here at all and as he was her apprentice, Hydra was prepared to help him succeed and also to make good on her word. He had been given time to restore himself from his time in the Wilds, and certainly appeared healthier for it.

Tell me what you know of fighting, Hydra prompted, interested to hear what he already knew.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
I've been thinking too much - by Hydra - November 06, 2017, 10:44 AM
RE: I've been thinking too much - by RIP Wintersbane - November 07, 2017, 04:24 AM
RE: I've been thinking too much - by Hydra - November 07, 2017, 11:47 AM
RE: I've been thinking too much - by RIP Wintersbane - November 08, 2017, 07:20 PM
RE: I've been thinking too much - by Hydra - November 21, 2017, 03:05 PM
RE: I've been thinking too much - by RIP Wintersbane - November 26, 2017, 11:42 AM
RE: I've been thinking too much - by Hydra - December 05, 2017, 11:53 AM
RE: I've been thinking too much - by RIP Wintersbane - December 05, 2017, 04:32 PM