Bramblepoint in the deep of the night, near the edge of the know
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Rian, her mind rang. His name repeated within her mind, and Hydra knew that she must seek him again in the wilds closest to home. She wished he had not went to search for Cypress, but it had all been time sensitive—but had she known that the wolves of the Woods took captives... what if he was among them! She fret, and the way to solve this was to seek. She moved to the outer edges of Bramblepoint and intended to forge her way past them to continue her hunt when she swore that she saw him. 

Had she of heard him, she would have known. But he had the same cut, the same hue—he was so familiar to her that she moved toward him, breathless. She wanted to see him in the light, what little the bramblepoint offered. Her heart ached in a way that she did not know it could. You have been gone for too long, she chided playfully, though her heart meant it. Never leave me again! She drew closer still, eager to see his eyes, the whole of his face—to feel his regard, to be in his presence. The last she had seen him, they had expressed their shared feelings and he had been gone, since! I was beginning to think you might not come back, she said, looking briefly to her paws, or that maybe you had been captured by those Blackfeather Woodfolk, a worser fate for him, but truth be told had he been gone any longer than this he might have wished for it!
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
RE: in the deep of the night, near the edge of the know - by Hydra - November 07, 2017, 08:06 PM