Altar of Twilight my own lived mythology
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She had her rejoinder prepared, ears erect and posture all the taller as she prepared to speak. Hydra would never permit it—nor would Alya or Lyra—but Hydra would also have never of left them. The discussion would never be humored or had. Hydra's protectiveness was fierce, and it showed in the flash of her eye. He was quick to go on, however, and Hydra seemed to soften, her features looking somehow sweet. I can imagine how difficult it must be, she breathed the words into existence, her sisters nodding beside her. but you must know that hesitance is not something you can afford, for it would be his neck on the line, then—and he would be taken care of. There were more than her set of teeth that would ensure of this. Regardless of his assistance or not, his brother would be killed. With a sigh, Hydra at least offered him one thing to put his mind at some ease: we will be merciful, and you need not watch, if you do not desire to. Their mercy his brother did not deserve. And without Ganondorf, she would not promise the same.

Hydra hears his inquiry, and hears it from every angle. She does not take time to consider her response—she does not need to. I speak for only me and mine. What you hear is neither mystery nor news to you, I am sure. Your assistance would allow for me to trust you, and make my endeavor as seamless as possible. No one else need die or else be harmed by our fangs that you care for, should you assist, and if he did not, there was sure to be collateral damage. In fact, Ganondorf himself had all but guaranteed it. But what she told him was nothing but the truth; there was not a lick of deceit to what she said. She was giving him an honest shot, but the cost he would pay was high.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
my own lived mythology - by RIP Wintersbane - November 17, 2017, 04:24 AM
RE: my own lived mythology - by Ganondorf - November 17, 2017, 12:34 PM
RE: my own lived mythology - by Hydra - November 17, 2017, 12:55 PM
RE: my own lived mythology - by Alya - November 18, 2017, 12:57 AM
RE: my own lived mythology - by RIP Wintersbane - November 18, 2017, 04:20 AM
RE: my own lived mythology - by Ganondorf - November 26, 2017, 01:09 PM
RE: my own lived mythology - by Hydra - November 27, 2017, 10:48 AM
RE: my own lived mythology - by Ganondorf - November 30, 2017, 09:13 PM
RE: my own lived mythology - by RIP Wintersbane - December 02, 2017, 10:12 AM
RE: my own lived mythology - by Hydra - December 05, 2017, 09:53 AM