Moonspear you hate the fighting in the world
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
terance hadn’t heard a thing rannoch had said... and if he had, he was so distanced from their conversation that it hadn’t registered with him. it wasn’t until he felt that sweet blue gaze on him that he was pulled back into reality— just in time to hear rannoch voice his concern. 

what?” terance responded, ears pressing to his crown, “yeah i’m all good.” a lie, terance was far from good. but even as he forced a little smile rannoch’s way, he was trying to figure out what was wrong. he’d gone over every possibility in his mind, and nothing seemed right. he slowed, only slightly, clicking his teeth together. maybe rannoch could help. 

“do you ever just feel... like... missing?” he asked his friend, ears raising slightly as he searched rannoch’s face for his reaction, “like, i’m here but... i don’t feel here. and i’m not like... sad or any of that but i’m like... hurting, somewhere.” it was a horrible description, but terance couldn’t describe it any other way. he frowned. “for some reason.”
Messages In This Thread
you hate the fighting in the world - by Terance - December 09, 2017, 03:25 PM
RE: you hate the fighting in the world - by Terance - December 10, 2017, 10:44 AM
RE: you hate the fighting in the world - by Terance - December 11, 2017, 04:25 PM
RE: you hate the fighting in the world - by Terance - December 12, 2017, 09:34 PM
RE: you hate the fighting in the world - by Terance - December 13, 2017, 04:30 PM
RE: you hate the fighting in the world - by Terance - December 14, 2017, 07:42 PM
RE: you hate the fighting in the world - by Terance - December 30, 2017, 10:29 AM