Moonspear you hate the fighting in the world
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
rannoch didn't seem to relate, which was discouraging. terance didn't really understand the situation or how to properly explain it, it was just how he felt-- for some reason. he let out a heavy breath of air and shrugged, taking a quick glance at his friend. "i dunno, i guess a little bit before you got here," he responded. that was the start of the downfall of his rank... at least. the bear attack and then a huge lack motivation-- it just never came back. "but it was like, mild. it didn't start getting bad until the past few weeks."

"i can't think of why, though," he said with an angry stitch of his brow, "like nothing's happened. everything's been great." except for lyra, he added to himself dryly, but he'd accepted that by now, he thought. and he wasn't really sad about that either.
Messages In This Thread
you hate the fighting in the world - by Terance - December 09, 2017, 03:25 PM
RE: you hate the fighting in the world - by Terance - December 10, 2017, 10:44 AM
RE: you hate the fighting in the world - by Terance - December 11, 2017, 04:25 PM
RE: you hate the fighting in the world - by Terance - December 12, 2017, 09:34 PM
RE: you hate the fighting in the world - by Terance - December 13, 2017, 04:30 PM
RE: you hate the fighting in the world - by Terance - December 14, 2017, 07:42 PM
RE: you hate the fighting in the world - by Terance - December 30, 2017, 10:29 AM