Moonspear And show me how to be whole again.
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Ah, and so he had succeeded! Hydra, pleased by this and the information he provided, nodded her head. In the weather, his success was all the more impressive. You have done well. Welcome to Moonspear, she decided. Her tail waved as she moved to attempt to press against him to provide him with her scent so he would not be confused as an outsider. Afterward she howled to the pack to inform them of their newest recruit—they had enough room for him after all. Looking to him, Hydra advised: Once you are rested, find my mother or my father. They rule here. Amekaze, and Charon, she informed. Share with them what you have shared with me. They will appreciate the knowledge. Let them know I sent you to complete the task, because even if they knew of this already, which they very well might, they would appreciate that he could do as he was told and do it well. Hydra stepped aside and turned around, gesturing toward the territory and inviting him in.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
And show me how to be whole again. - by Talion - December 22, 2017, 06:58 AM
RE: And show me how to be whole again. - by Hydra - December 22, 2017, 10:16 AM
RE: And show me how to be whole again. - by Talion - December 22, 2017, 12:03 PM
RE: And show me how to be whole again. - by Hydra - December 22, 2017, 12:10 PM
RE: And show me how to be whole again. - by Talion - December 23, 2017, 08:08 AM