Phantom Hollow Thought of all of the people
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
Wraen felt sorry for the wolf and she believed him, having observed that Hydra (she had had less to do with the other two) was occasionally quick to do something and think about consequences later. Rarely if ever - have a pinch of doubt in her assumptions before acting. Though she did not blame her 100% either - taking someone's eye out was over the top, but then again she had lost her sister that night, emotions had got better of her and she wanted justice. You can't attack gods for taking a life, so you attack the one you have in range. 

"And for your sake - if they go against Blackfeather wolves - I hope they do," she replied calmly to the angry statements. It did occur to her that at this moment she was betraying not only the Cerberus, but also the rest of the Moonspear family. That she had breached the trust they had put in her. And yet she was also a creature, who wanted justice in life. And she hated to see that an innocent person was suffering, because of someone's mistake and seeing things the way they wanted to see them and not for what they were. 

"I think you should know that Moonspear informed Redhawk caldera about the incident," she thought the man should know that he no longer had a home among his family as well. "You probably know Redhawks better, but I have a feeling that you would not be welcome there either."
Messages In This Thread
Thought of all of the people - by Wraen - December 30, 2017, 06:15 AM
RE: Thought of all of the people - by Titmouse (Ghost) - December 30, 2017, 06:24 AM
RE: Thought of all of the people - by Wraen - December 30, 2017, 06:40 AM
RE: Thought of all of the people - by Titmouse (Ghost) - December 30, 2017, 06:47 AM
RE: Thought of all of the people - by Wraen - December 30, 2017, 07:37 AM
RE: Thought of all of the people - by Titmouse (Ghost) - December 30, 2017, 05:59 PM
RE: Thought of all of the people - by Wraen - January 01, 2018, 10:00 AM
RE: Thought of all of the people - by Titmouse (Ghost) - January 02, 2018, 02:04 AM
RE: Thought of all of the people - by Wraen - January 02, 2018, 08:41 AM
RE: Thought of all of the people - by Titmouse (Ghost) - January 04, 2018, 06:24 PM
RE: Thought of all of the people - by Wraen - January 05, 2018, 02:08 AM
RE: Thought of all of the people - by Titmouse (Ghost) - January 05, 2018, 03:32 PM
RE: Thought of all of the people - by Wraen - January 05, 2018, 04:08 PM
RE: Thought of all of the people - by Titmouse (Ghost) - January 06, 2018, 01:35 AM
RE: Thought of all of the people - by Wraen - January 06, 2018, 04:59 AM