Moonspear and i'm tired of keepin' lies
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
alya-- no, sorry, it was lyra, didn't keep the facade up for very long. terance's ears splayed in mild annoyance, mostly out embarrassment that he'd fallen for that so easily-- and almost given away alya's secret. that would've made a few problems, he reckoned. he tried to play off this emotion, if it actually was a smooth transition... well that'd be up to lyra to decide. "oh, well, good," he said softly with a dip of his dark muzzle, "i didn't care to see anyone else tonight."

terance was in fact aware of her recent affairs, and he also didn't care to delay this any longer than he needed to. that was what alya said he was doing, he needed to stop. though any other day he would've loved to hear about her whole day and all of it's entirety. he shrugged. 

"a whole lot of border patrol," he said with a tip back of his head to look upwards thoughtfully. his gaze fell back to her before his head did, and he offered a soft, knowing smile. "can't be too careful... what with all that's going on."
Messages In This Thread
and i'm tired of keepin' lies - by Terance - January 05, 2018, 01:03 PM
RE: and i'm tired of keepin' lies - by Lyra - January 05, 2018, 01:26 PM
RE: and i'm tired of keepin' lies - by Terance - January 05, 2018, 01:41 PM
RE: and i'm tired of keepin' lies - by Lyra - January 06, 2018, 02:08 AM
RE: and i'm tired of keepin' lies - by Terance - January 06, 2018, 06:47 PM
RE: and i'm tired of keepin' lies - by Lyra - January 12, 2018, 01:50 PM
RE: and i'm tired of keepin' lies - by Terance - January 12, 2018, 03:38 PM
RE: and i'm tired of keepin' lies - by Lyra - January 20, 2018, 09:21 AM
RE: and i'm tired of keepin' lies - by Terance - January 20, 2018, 11:19 AM