Moonspear ring the bell
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
I do, she expressed. In this, she trusted Wraen. What did she have to gain by lying about that? Nothing at all. It's pretty selfish, how she went about it, timing and all. But honestly, it doesn't surprise me. She can't seem to look outside herself or her own ideals. Vaati informed me that she was whining about thinking we were lying to her about something. He is a total stranger to her. I thought she was being irrational with Galaxy's death, but clearly she's just irrational. Her loyalty is not to us, and it seemed she was the liar. Hydra had thought Vaati's information that day on this subject to be something to not even dwell on... but evidently not. She might be out there bad-mouthing us to anyone with an ear. Loud mouth that she was. 

It occurred to her that she might have even done so with the present members of Moonspear. She could think of at least three bleeding hearts in their midst, two of which were the focus of their attention. 

As far as Redhawk went? One of my close friends lives there, she said. It was not as though she kept her friendship to Towhee a secret. She hung out with her as a kid often enough that their scents had surely mingled. The rest of them she did not give the same credit. Phox was a runaway turncoat, Titmouse was a little bitch... and she trusted the historian, her father, as far as their predecessors went. Anyhow, We don't need to do any spy work there. What does she have to hide? What do we? She would tell me if that murderer was there. Hell, she would hand him over, I bet. I trust her, and that trust would only be broken if she caught Towhee in a lie. Thus far, the duo had been nothing but honest with one another. 

But Liffey? Liffey she didn't trust, not with Moonspear and their wellbeing. Gannet is messed up enough. I've got an idea, she said, as she spoke, dwelling on it. Maybe, tell them you killed Titmouse. Her tail twitched idly behind her as the idea occurred to her. Then see if their loyalty is more with a dead man than it is to you, their leader. A couple of problems with that is if Titmouse, idiot that he is, comes close to Moonspear and they find out you lied, then they find out that you're testing them... No one liked to not be trusted, after all. Or, at the end of you telling them all that however that meeting goes, you can tell them he's not dead yet. But he will be. Because let's face it, the guys family is over here. He's a total moron. I don't doubt he's going to start coming around here when he thinks everything has died over to spew his own lies, she rolled her eyes. At the end of the day, they're going to believe what they want. We can observe all of it, she offered, or we can jump the gun. I think maybe, in this, patience might be best, it was rare, to be sure. But given the fact that she did like and value Rannoch, she wanted to believe in him, to wait and see. 

But she also wanted Liffey far the hell away from Moonspear. That rotten apple was poisonous. How could Rannoch not be effected? Poor Snow White—the witch would win her battle, this time, and they'd see Snow White snuffed out before she, The Huntsman, could save him.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
ring the bell - by Charon - January 17, 2018, 05:30 AM
RE: ring the bell - by Amekaze - January 18, 2018, 12:18 AM
RE: ring the bell - by Hydra - January 18, 2018, 05:29 PM
RE: ring the bell - by Charon - January 19, 2018, 09:12 AM
RE: ring the bell - by Amekaze - January 20, 2018, 11:07 PM
RE: ring the bell - by Hydra - January 30, 2018, 01:57 PM
RE: ring the bell - by Charon - January 31, 2018, 04:06 AM
RE: ring the bell - by Amekaze - January 31, 2018, 04:34 AM
RE: ring the bell - by Hydra - February 06, 2018, 02:41 PM
RE: ring the bell - by Charon - February 07, 2018, 10:41 AM