Moonspear You can see your life out the window tonight
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Ooh, nice, Hydra complimented with a grin. Dens and hideyholes weren't for her; Hydra slept out in the open, curled up with her sisters. It was when the girls slept that they looked most like the beast their friends often referred to them as. The elements did not bother the three at all; it was not unusual for them to need to unbury themselves in the morning when the snow had accumulated. Looking to the mouth of the den, Hydra surmised she would not be able to fit into it herself. She was not a large wolf, but she certainly wasn't small. It looks cozy from out here, Hydra thought to say. It was probably nice and warm inside... for Wraen, it seemed like a good find. 

She grinned again at Wraen's words. Nah, no business brought me here today. But I'm not really here for fun, either, she admitted, looking over her shoulder back to the direction she had came from. With a sigh, Hydra looked back to Wraen. Korei Julia's scent has gone stale. I really don't want to believe that she would just up and leave in the middle of winter, She licked her chops. Right when Galaxy passed, she'd venture out of Moonspear some. But never for this long. And I worry that if she got lost, like you had, due to storms... She didn't want to say it. She found that she couldn't. Death was easy to speak of when it was you doing the killing—but her family! Korei Julia was, as empirical evidence displayed to them all, not a girl made for the harsh wilds.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
You can see your life out the window tonight - by Wraen - January 19, 2018, 02:31 PM
RE: You can see your life out the window tonight - by Hydra - January 21, 2018, 03:07 PM
RE: You can see your life out the window tonight - by Hydra - February 03, 2018, 06:24 PM
RE: You can see your life out the window tonight - by Wraen - February 04, 2018, 08:59 AM
RE: You can see your life out the window tonight - by Hydra - February 07, 2018, 10:54 AM
RE: You can see your life out the window tonight - by Wraen - February 09, 2018, 02:59 PM
RE: You can see your life out the window tonight - by Hydra - February 12, 2018, 09:18 AM
RE: You can see your life out the window tonight - by Wraen - February 14, 2018, 03:37 PM