Moonspear You can see your life out the window tonight
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Wraen's questions caused Hydra to look thoughtful, for a brief moment, as she thought on all of that. And then Hydra said: Even if he was not, he would not start a war with them. And in knowing that Korei Julia left of her own volition would certainly help that cause. Blackfeather, I'm not so certain of, especially considering one of their wolves had attempted to do harm unto Vela. That needed to be taken care of, right quick. 

As far as her saying goodbye went: My parents love Korei Julia. She should have said her goodbye to them so they did not think she was dead at all so soon after losing Galaxy. Her tail lashed. Korei Julia could cry all she wanted over the criticisms she had received in her life. They were constructive, as far as Hydra was concerned. All Hydra wanted KJ to be was a functional pack member, but she seemed hellbent on messing things up for herself. It was tough to watch, and for Hydra, who did care for her, she hated to see it. Most people could not keep their eyes off of a trainwreck. Hydra? She could hardly bare to look. But look she did—and she had even attempted to help her. Korei Julia just couldn't learn. 

I hope she finds true peace out there. A band of wolves perfect for her, who will keep her safe and love her as she wants to be loved. And that was the truth. But Hydra knew that was fantasy, and she lived in reality. Finding that in the dead of winter? Right.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
You can see your life out the window tonight - by Wraen - January 19, 2018, 02:31 PM
RE: You can see your life out the window tonight - by Hydra - February 03, 2018, 06:24 PM
RE: You can see your life out the window tonight - by Wraen - February 04, 2018, 08:59 AM
RE: You can see your life out the window tonight - by Hydra - February 07, 2018, 10:54 AM
RE: You can see your life out the window tonight - by Wraen - February 09, 2018, 02:59 PM
RE: You can see your life out the window tonight - by Hydra - February 12, 2018, 09:18 AM
RE: You can see your life out the window tonight - by Wraen - February 14, 2018, 03:37 PM