Moonspear You can see your life out the window tonight
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra herself was not really a liar. So she could not tell the telltale signs of it from anyone but those who made obvious displays of it. Even if something was a little off, Hydra could not fathom the thought of her own friends lying to her—not when she was so honest with them. She was point blank with her intent and her decisions, and bullheaded and stubborn in sticking to them. When it came to tests and the like, so long as the truth was intended to be revealed, she didn't consider that a lie—Hydra was a piece of work, to be sure, to consider those that did lie to be the worst. 

Naturally, she did not think that of Wraen, who did not and had not (to her knowledge) lied. She was grateful her friend knew this information. It was a bit weird that, given everything going on, she didn't think to tell anyone... but Hydra swiftly justified it with the thought that she imagined Korei Julia would tell someone. Not knowing what was on her friends mind, she would unintentionally put a piece of it to rest: I'll tell my parents. They may want to talk to you, since you're the last person that spoke with her it sounds like. Sorry she didn't tell anyone and all of that's on you, her tail twitched and her ears flattened apologetically. But they won't be upset with you. Of course you would think KJ would tell us, she comforted, unwittingly providing Wraen with her "get out of jail free" card. 

Hydra perked up at Wraen's suggestion. I sure am, girl, she said with a grin, Tracker, and hunter. What're you in the mood for? She asked, and sniffed at the air.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
You can see your life out the window tonight - by Wraen - January 19, 2018, 02:31 PM
RE: You can see your life out the window tonight - by Hydra - February 03, 2018, 06:24 PM
RE: You can see your life out the window tonight - by Wraen - February 04, 2018, 08:59 AM
RE: You can see your life out the window tonight - by Hydra - February 07, 2018, 10:54 AM
RE: You can see your life out the window tonight - by Wraen - February 09, 2018, 02:59 PM
RE: You can see your life out the window tonight - by Hydra - February 12, 2018, 09:18 AM
RE: You can see your life out the window tonight - by Wraen - February 14, 2018, 03:37 PM