Bramblepoint No one uses CB radio anymore.
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra shook her head to the other's apology. She knew better than anyone that pack was the priority. No worries, she thought to say. Hydra frowned at hearing Phox was not there. She was relieved, granted, but she sensed Towhee's displeasure in his apparent choice of leaving. Was there anyone else...? She asked, and mentioned two names: Cypress, or Rian...? Like it or not, Hydra still thought of the tawny male. She had bared her soul to him (in dramatic teenaged fashion), and he had left after verbally reciprocating his interest. It was the strangest situation. She was hurt by that, too. In a different way, she could relate to Towhee's feeling of abandonment. 

As for how things were at Moonspear, Hydra frowned. Our own score isn't settled with Blackfeather. A wolf attempted to attack my last remaining younger sister. When did you guys march? She asked, wondering if this had taken place before or after they left. In not knowing, she couldn't be sure. Did Blackfeather leave their territory? Could she still use Ganondorf, was her real question. There was a wolf that needed to pay for what he had done. If Vaati refused to allow her a very bloody revenge, Hydra would do what she must.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
No one uses CB radio anymore. - by Towhee - January 31, 2018, 02:00 PM
RE: No one uses CB radio anymore. - by Hydra - January 31, 2018, 02:12 PM
RE: No one uses CB radio anymore. - by Towhee - January 31, 2018, 02:21 PM
RE: No one uses CB radio anymore. - by Hydra - February 01, 2018, 02:33 PM
RE: No one uses CB radio anymore. - by Towhee - February 01, 2018, 03:07 PM
RE: No one uses CB radio anymore. - by Hydra - February 01, 2018, 03:15 PM
RE: No one uses CB radio anymore. - by Towhee - February 01, 2018, 03:49 PM
RE: No one uses CB radio anymore. - by Hydra - February 11, 2018, 09:47 PM
RE: No one uses CB radio anymore. - by Towhee - February 12, 2018, 09:52 AM
RE: No one uses CB radio anymore. - by Hydra - February 23, 2018, 03:09 PM