Bramblepoint No one uses CB radio anymore.
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra's tail waved as Towhee explained. She appreciated the backstory, but would not have needed it—she knew for a fact Towhee was capable as hell. She thought of having a celebratory spar, but noted the state Towhee was in. When she was patched up she would suggest it, she decided. We'll need to celebrate, Hydra decided, her expression playful, when you're all patched up. A spar, a little hunt, whatever. Your aunt Finley sounds cool, she added. That the woman saw what Hydra saw had her respect for the woman raise. Even if she knew that the woman was Liffey's mother, Hydra would not change her opinion. Sometimes, apples did fall far from the tree. She knew because Korei Julia was an absolute moron, and that had nothing to do with her mother or father.

Hydra exhaled. A wolf that smelled of Blackfeather assaulted my sister. A pack mate as able to prevent anything serious from happening, but... if he hadn't... it went without saying. Iliksis was his name. She thought of how Rannoch and Liffey would handle this: butterflies and rainbows. Hydra considered this option, but found it entirely insufficient. Any who harmed her family was as good as dead. I didn't get to see him, unfortunately, so I don't know how he looks. Just... be careful, she knew that went without saying, but cared enough to say it. Now that Blackfeather could be anywhere, it might be all the more of a dangerous setting.

As far as Gannet went, she continued. He's healing and doing well. In good spirits, actually, all things considered anyway. Towhee was an alpha, so she wasn't sure if she herself could visit, but she'd extend the invite anyhow. I totally don't expect you to be able to but if you or any family want to check in on him when you guys are all settled again, I am sure that would be okay, she offered with a wave of her tail. The snow was not the most conducive for his condition, which meant his own traveling to the Caldera this weekend was understandably unlikely. Still, seeing a familiar face might boost his spirits.

for my timelines sake I m gonna date this prior to Gannet being invited to join MSP, tho will make us a future thread cause I can't see her not sharing the news w Heehee anyhow
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
No one uses CB radio anymore. - by Towhee - January 31, 2018, 02:00 PM
RE: No one uses CB radio anymore. - by Hydra - January 31, 2018, 02:12 PM
RE: No one uses CB radio anymore. - by Towhee - January 31, 2018, 02:21 PM
RE: No one uses CB radio anymore. - by Hydra - February 01, 2018, 02:33 PM
RE: No one uses CB radio anymore. - by Towhee - February 01, 2018, 03:07 PM
RE: No one uses CB radio anymore. - by Hydra - February 01, 2018, 03:15 PM
RE: No one uses CB radio anymore. - by Towhee - February 01, 2018, 03:49 PM
RE: No one uses CB radio anymore. - by Hydra - February 11, 2018, 09:47 PM
RE: No one uses CB radio anymore. - by Towhee - February 12, 2018, 09:52 AM
RE: No one uses CB radio anymore. - by Hydra - February 23, 2018, 03:09 PM