Bramblepoint No one uses CB radio anymore.
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra listened to her friend, nodding. She would share Towhee's sentiments with her friend as she had heard them. Though he likely would need to assist Moonspear for a while prior to that, she did not doubt he would be able to return to them when he was able. Hydra defined it differently, but it concluded to the same inevitability. Gannet was a Redhawk wolf, it was even within his surname, and so she understood the implication there. If it was something he desired, when he could, he would return.

The Beta was glad to hear that the other was willing to keep their spars going. Sounds good to me, Hydra said with a grin. As for her next shared sentiment? You've beaten them, once. If they are on their own now, they should be easier to take out. Just be on the lookout, she advised. After all, Hydra herself knew they were still out there. How many, she didn't really know, but the number was not important, only the outcome and the Blackfeather wolves reaction to defeat. She'd be on the lookout, too.

A howl in the distance caused Hydra's ears to prick, the left cupping backward as she heard a summons from her sisters. Hydra looked to Towhee and said, It's time I head back, my sisters need my help with something—it was good to see you, she said with a smile, 'til next time. Hydra shifted to depart, but waited to see if Towhee had anything else she wanted to say before turning on her heel and leaving.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
No one uses CB radio anymore. - by Towhee - January 31, 2018, 02:00 PM
RE: No one uses CB radio anymore. - by Hydra - January 31, 2018, 02:12 PM
RE: No one uses CB radio anymore. - by Towhee - January 31, 2018, 02:21 PM
RE: No one uses CB radio anymore. - by Hydra - February 01, 2018, 02:33 PM
RE: No one uses CB radio anymore. - by Towhee - February 01, 2018, 03:07 PM
RE: No one uses CB radio anymore. - by Hydra - February 01, 2018, 03:15 PM
RE: No one uses CB radio anymore. - by Towhee - February 01, 2018, 03:49 PM
RE: No one uses CB radio anymore. - by Hydra - February 11, 2018, 09:47 PM
RE: No one uses CB radio anymore. - by Towhee - February 12, 2018, 09:52 AM
RE: No one uses CB radio anymore. - by Hydra - February 23, 2018, 03:09 PM