Hoshor Plains we call that progress, but it's just movement
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
Is it possible to set it for after 20th February? I will keep things vague in my post just in case.

Wraen had visited the vast, grassy plains briefly during the summer months. Then due to a recent rainfall the grass had been lush green and had therefore lured a myriad of animals here. Not only the grazing species, such as bison and deer, but also there were rabbits and hares hiding and small rodents scurrying the forest of the green stalks on the ground. It was not unusual that your path crossed with a fox or a coyote on a very regular basis, as they prowled their own way to their own deeds and doings. Standing there then in the middle of life happening all around you could be compared to finding oneself in the middle of the capital, feeling the city's pulse, being part of the blood-flow. 

Now - during the wintertime - the scenery had changed. As far as eyes could see in every direction there were barren fields of snow. Silence broken only by the howling wind. Here and there Wraen found the tracks of the same grazing animals, who had tried to dig out the old grass, but had given up the effort, because the smells were old and no one was in sight. Except - she froze and focused her gaze on a moving figure in the distance. Curious to see, who else was traveling these plains, she bounded towards the other wolf.
Messages In This Thread
we call that progress, but it's just movement - by Cortland - February 12, 2018, 08:10 PM
RE: we call that progress, but it's just movement - by Wraen - February 24, 2018, 08:32 PM