Moonspear i was hopelessly behind on reductions and meringues.
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
"Rannoch... I'm not happy here." 

Liffey's confession had left him bewildered; her words were unexpected, and his anxiety relinquished almost immediately. As she elaborated on what had driven her to this realization, relief-driven tears rolled down his pale cheeks, and solace warmed his heart. 

"Liff," he croaked almost immediately after she had ceased her explanation. Without another word, Rannoch thrust his muzzle to hers and kissed her feverishly. "I-I thought you were going to break up with me," he admitted, not yet comprehending the gravity of the situation she had presented him. "And I was worried sick— I couldn't live my life without you." 

After taking some time to dote upon his wife, Rannoch pulled himself from his show of affection. "I want you to be happy," he confessed quickly, "And if you're not happy here, then this is not our home." Unaware of the consequences that this decision would face them with, Rannoch elaborated. "We can find our home, somewhere where you feel like you can belong... and somewhere to start a family." Before his tribulations of self-loathing, Rannoch had been thinking of how to approach Liffey on the subject; their emotion-filled exchange had gotten the better of him. Rannoch's mind ran wild with the possibilities that presented with her words, and he found himself unable to focus on any negative aspects. 

Finally, he confessed, "I've missed leading, too." 
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
RE: i was hopelessly behind on reductions and meringues. - by Rannoch’s Ghost - February 16, 2018, 09:56 PM