Moonspear i met Kanye West, i'm never going to fail
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
As expected Hydra arrived promptly— Rannoch had ventured that she was near due to the strength of her most-recent markings on the border. As she approached, Rannoch's gaze dropped out of respect; although the break in eye contact was brief, Rannoch's stomach twisted uncomfortably as his gaze returned to the acting Beta. 

"It is," he rejoined with a wave of his tail and he glanced down briefly as she moved the hock closer. "It's been a while, and a lot of that has been my fault. Sorry about that, Hydra." This would be the first of many apologies that Rannoch would offer her that conversation. "I hope you've been well," he added, and his smile faded.

Not wanting to pussy-foot around the matter, Rannoch sighed prepared himself for what he had to inform her. "I actually wanted to speak to you personally about something, and it's something I'm not too happy to have to report to you," he admitted, and despite his nervousness, he held her gaze. "Liffey said she doesn't feel at home here, and she wants to leave. I-I can't force her to live somewhere that doesn't feel like home. And I feel bad, because of everything you and the pack did for us— I hope I provided enough for the pack in the months that I was here." he said, and his frown deepened.
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
RE: i met Kanye West, i'm never going to fail - by Hydra - February 19, 2018, 03:31 PM
RE: i met Kanye West, i'm never going to fail - by Rannoch’s Ghost - February 19, 2018, 04:24 PM
RE: i met Kanye West, i'm never going to fail - by Hydra - February 19, 2018, 05:24 PM
RE: i met Kanye West, i'm never going to fail - by Hydra - February 19, 2018, 06:40 PM
RE: i met Kanye West, i'm never going to fail - by Hydra - February 19, 2018, 07:17 PM
RE: i met Kanye West, i'm never going to fail - by Hydra - February 19, 2018, 08:55 PM
RE: i met Kanye West, i'm never going to fail - by Hydra - February 19, 2018, 10:03 PM