Moonspear i met Kanye West, i'm never going to fail
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra had been about to remove the blame from his shoulders, though as she opened her mouth to speak it seemed he had more to say. It was unusual for him to just dive in like this, and so Hydra suspected something might be on his mind. As he went on, Hydra adopted his solemnity (even before he addressed the issue); she took the word 'report' to heart and fret over the wrongdoing of someone, anyone, but him and (yes, even) his wife. 

Liffey stated she didn't feel like she belonged here. How? Why? She had done everything in her power to prevent that. Even avoided Rannoch for her! Liffey wanted to leave. Hydra guffawed at him, clearly perplexed. Though he did not outright say it, Hydra felt she knew what he was getting at. So that's it? She's unhappy, and your bags are packed—it's that simple for you? Hydra thrust her ears forward, angry and hurt and thus irate. What about Terance? She knew they were tight—what was he going to do about that? What about me? She breathed, I don't understand, she admitted, her brows furrowed, tail lashing. What about the other friends he had earned? What about her mother, her father? What about you? What did he honestly want? Hydra, like it or not, did care about his two cents in this.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
RE: i met Kanye West, i'm never going to fail - by Hydra - February 19, 2018, 03:31 PM
RE: i met Kanye West, i'm never going to fail - by Hydra - February 19, 2018, 05:24 PM
RE: i met Kanye West, i'm never going to fail - by Hydra - February 19, 2018, 06:40 PM
RE: i met Kanye West, i'm never going to fail - by Hydra - February 19, 2018, 07:17 PM
RE: i met Kanye West, i'm never going to fail - by Hydra - February 19, 2018, 08:55 PM
RE: i met Kanye West, i'm never going to fail - by Hydra - February 19, 2018, 10:03 PM