Moonspear i met Kanye West, i'm never going to fail
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Her, and her sisters. 

Hydra's eyes were wide as he spoke these words to her. 

Her. And her sisters. 

The shock was enough to keep her still for every one of his words, but once his jaws clicked shut together, Hydra, in a deathly quiet voice, said to him: you know me. Us. She doesn't. Not one of us. She never took the time. She never tried. I gave her room and space and time, and— she was truly bewildered, here. Unfounded suspicions of his beau. And yet he knew her, he knew her, and he believed it?

She had to remember she was talking to a spineless jellyfish, whose roar was nothing like his bite. That the buck of his wife's hips punctuated each and every one of his words. That the words he spoke was his clear admittance that he harbored no love for her at all anyhow, that he was a liar, that he could manipulate her so to care and throw it in her face with Bullshit, [excuses]. A loathsome drawl came from her as she shook her head. We would never harm one of our own, Hydra breathed, appalled and disgusted with him. How dare you speak of me, of us, that way? Her tail now lifted over her hindquarters, and she stood tall and proud and snarled. Call her, and get out. You are no friend of mine, and clearly, I was wrong to think you ever had been, She took one step in his direction, her ears pressing assertively forward. She was not fucking around. He was Moonspear no more.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
RE: i met Kanye West, i'm never going to fail - by Hydra - February 19, 2018, 03:31 PM
RE: i met Kanye West, i'm never going to fail - by Hydra - February 19, 2018, 05:24 PM
RE: i met Kanye West, i'm never going to fail - by Hydra - February 19, 2018, 06:40 PM
RE: i met Kanye West, i'm never going to fail - by Hydra - February 19, 2018, 07:17 PM
RE: i met Kanye West, i'm never going to fail - by Hydra - February 19, 2018, 08:55 PM
RE: i met Kanye West, i'm never going to fail - by Hydra - February 19, 2018, 10:03 PM