Firefly Glen little lady of mine
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
terance stood, teeth gritted. he respected rannoch all too much to interrupt him-- but he wanted to. he just, couldn't imagine... he just didn't understand. not fully, at least, because terance did know how hydra was. she was stubborn, much like him, and very set in her own ways and opinions-- though that wasn't to say she wasn't open minded. 

"she told me that... that the other day she and liffey were making amends, or... or something-- she was making an effort. did liffey tell you that? did you know that? and... rannoch, hydra ran into screech(i forgot what name terance knows him as) the other day. he cheated on his mate or, something ridiculous. he broke whatever... whatever agreement we made with him, was too close to moonspear territory, and hydra let him go-- didn't take action against him," he said, trying to remember details but so angry that he just couldn't put them together. he was quiet for a moment, letting rannoch make sense of that. "she did that for you... you and liffey." his ears fell. he suddenly-- very suddenly-- wasn't so much mad as he was sad. 

"she told me she didn't ever want to see me again," he said, much softer this time, a loud crack in his voice at the end of his sentence.
Messages In This Thread
little lady of mine - by Terance - February 20, 2018, 08:16 AM
RE: little lady of mine - by Wraen - February 20, 2018, 08:23 AM
RE: little lady of mine - by Rannoch’s Ghost - February 20, 2018, 10:31 PM
RE: little lady of mine - by Terance - February 22, 2018, 05:32 PM
RE: little lady of mine - by Wraen - February 23, 2018, 07:35 AM
RE: little lady of mine - by Rannoch’s Ghost - February 23, 2018, 11:38 AM
RE: little lady of mine - by Terance - February 23, 2018, 11:54 AM
RE: little lady of mine - by Wraen - February 24, 2018, 04:31 PM
RE: little lady of mine - by Rannoch’s Ghost - February 25, 2018, 09:43 AM
RE: little lady of mine - by Terance - February 25, 2018, 11:16 AM
RE: little lady of mine - by Wraen - February 27, 2018, 07:39 AM