Hoshor Plains with a cloud that's way too high
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
oh. so she didn’t care either. terance suddenly felt like leaving, like going home. he’d shared something stupid and childish with her— she didn’t even care to hear it. he’d overshared, and terance was embaressed. this was why he didn’t like to talk. but she back tracked, and that actually made terance feel bad for doubting her... seabreeze seemed different than Lyra, somehow, and she seemed to genuinely feel bad... right? terance wasn’t always the best judge of character but, this felt right.

”no, no, it’s okay i... i know what you meant. it’s not for everyone,” he said, trying to reassure her— still feeling a little sad though, honestly. 

and then she opened up, and terance was a little surprised. maybe it was just to make up for the fact that she’d accidentally been rude about his pastimes but... he still appreciated it, somehow. he sat and listened with his ears pricked, soaking up all her little details and searching her face with forest green eyes. that was the story he’d heard too, it checked out, but the piece about sorrow threw him for a loop. he sat, silently, watching her. what did he say to that? he wasn’t rannoch— he didn’t have the words to heal her. 

but then she was leaving.

his throat felt dry, but terance mustered up courage to speak. ”wait, seabreeze, wait,” he said quickly, making after her. she was sad, he saw it. and she could keep going, if she wanted, she didn’t have to listen to him but... he wanted to help. and terance suddenly didn’t feel like being alone, and even though she didn’t really like stargazing... he kind of wanted to be with her. ”i am... i’m sorry, about him. but, if you need me im here for you— even if it’s just like, to sit and listen. i promise.” was that lame? terance meant it.
Messages In This Thread
with a cloud that's way too high - by Terance - February 25, 2018, 10:46 PM
RE: with a cloud that's way too high - by Seabreeze - February 25, 2018, 10:55 PM
RE: with a cloud that's way too high - by Terance - February 25, 2018, 11:09 PM
RE: with a cloud that's way too high - by Seabreeze - February 25, 2018, 11:21 PM
RE: with a cloud that's way too high - by Terance - February 25, 2018, 11:35 PM
RE: with a cloud that's way too high - by Seabreeze - February 26, 2018, 12:08 AM
RE: with a cloud that's way too high - by Terance - February 26, 2018, 12:24 AM
RE: with a cloud that's way too high - by Seabreeze - February 26, 2018, 12:35 AM
RE: with a cloud that's way too high - by Terance - February 26, 2018, 12:45 AM
RE: with a cloud that's way too high - by Seabreeze - February 26, 2018, 12:56 AM
RE: with a cloud that's way too high - by Terance - February 26, 2018, 10:18 AM
RE: with a cloud that's way too high - by Seabreeze - March 01, 2018, 09:00 PM
RE: with a cloud that's way too high - by Terance - March 01, 2018, 09:08 PM
RE: with a cloud that's way too high - by Seabreeze - March 01, 2018, 09:22 PM
RE: with a cloud that's way too high - by Terance - March 01, 2018, 10:01 PM
RE: with a cloud that's way too high - by Seabreeze - March 01, 2018, 10:26 PM
RE: with a cloud that's way too high - by Terance - March 03, 2018, 07:58 PM
RE: with a cloud that's way too high - by Seabreeze - March 03, 2018, 08:08 PM
RE: with a cloud that's way too high - by Terance - March 03, 2018, 08:16 PM
RE: with a cloud that's way too high - by Seabreeze - March 03, 2018, 08:21 PM