The Sunspire but these problems aside, I think I taught you well
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
"tindome," terance repeated quietly, tail swinging. he kept padding forward even as cass stopped to make a quick mark on the border, doing his own a little ways up-- waiting on her to catch up. when he'd finished and she was caught back up, he looked back to her, continuing on their little patrol. "what'd you think of her?" he asked her curiously, eyebrows still furrowed. queenie, he thought the name was sort of... well, egotistical? perhaps that wasn't the word, terance wasn't good with words, but he thought it was a weird name. all the same, he didn't comment of it. 

"they weren't there when we settled, must've been really recently," he said with a small shrug, "hope they're not a problem, i'll have to talk to rannoch and liffey about them." that seemed like the smart thing to do-- the responsible thing to do. don't rush into anything... even though that might've been what hydra would've done, terance thought anyway. 

after a few moments of... well, something, terance's ears pricked. "wait that's-- seabreeze," he began choppily, finally putting pieces together, "she said that's where she used to live, tindome." his brow furrowed again, concern replacing the shock of realization. he wondered if she knew-- if that was bad news for the she-wolf. he hoped she'd be okay when she found out. 
Messages In This Thread
RE: but these problems aside, I think I taught you well - by Terance - March 06, 2018, 11:12 PM