The Sunspire i used to dream about love of a tall dark mysterious kind
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
terance froze. he, suddenly, had an entire shift in mood. his demeanor changed, and terance was left standing and staring at seabreeze with disbelief. "you talked to rannoch?" he asked, disbelief written on his face, "why... why would you do that? he's-- that's not your place." sure. she had some right to it, but as far as terance was concerned-- rannoch was his best friend and therefore this was his mistake to own up to. did she not realize how much their relationship meant to terance? for her to go to him first was... terance couldn't believe it. he stood.

"i have to go find rannoch, i'm sorry, i'll talk to you later, seabreeze," he said, trying not to sound harsh or angry but honestly hurt and confused and scared. he studied her briefly in a moment of hesitation and then turned to leave. this had to be fixed-- even though terance had not yet put together the right string of words to properly get this information across.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i used to dream about love of a tall dark mysterious kind - by Terance - March 18, 2018, 06:58 PM