The Sunspire our hearts the same,
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
terance was silent for a while. he listened to rannoch and all he had to say, absorbing and thinking and trying to decide what he should say. truth be told, the raven-furred beta already knew how he felt. he wasn't conflicted. his only confliction was, of course, that it was a conflict... if interest, that is. he firmly believed his approach was right, and that liffey was being sensitive and rannoch being too swayed by liffey to see that. was that a hydra way to think? maybe, but terance believed it. 

"it does," terance replied with a flick of his ears. he at least could understand ran's place, he wasn't one to be a dick about other's beliefs, his were just different. terance felt the need to explain himself-- his actions-- to tell his friend what he felt from the opposite side of the spectrum, since liffey had clearly stated her own previously. "i acted to protect you, in that moment-- but i was thinking about your children...  you and liffey want to have kids this year-- you told me... rannoch if he comes back with even half of a brain-cell, and doesn't alert us that he's on a murder mission... what if he gets to them? this wasn't some random hit and run we did because of a miscommunication-- that guy was coming to kill." did that make sense? his green gaze narrowed. 

there was a pause, and then a soft sigh-- terance leaned back. "i know we're not moonspear and we 'don't handle things like them' but... i'm not putting your life or the lives of anyone in this pack at risk because i'm worried about having a little bit of morality."  
Messages In This Thread
our hearts the same, - by Terance - March 13, 2018, 12:50 PM
RE: our hearts the same, - by Rannoch’s Ghost - March 16, 2018, 12:48 PM
RE: our hearts the same, - by Terance - March 16, 2018, 01:09 PM
RE: our hearts the same, - by Rannoch’s Ghost - March 18, 2018, 07:10 PM
RE: our hearts the same, - by Terance - March 19, 2018, 01:59 PM
RE: our hearts the same, - by Rannoch’s Ghost - March 19, 2018, 02:51 PM
RE: our hearts the same, - by Terance - March 19, 2018, 09:41 PM
RE: our hearts the same, - by Rannoch’s Ghost - March 20, 2018, 12:41 PM
RE: our hearts the same, - by Terance - March 21, 2018, 04:42 PM
RE: our hearts the same, - by Rannoch’s Ghost - March 23, 2018, 03:13 PM
RE: our hearts the same, - by Terance - March 31, 2018, 11:05 AM