Honeyed Pasture but you should know by now, my heart is in your teeth
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra saw the other approach from a distance, given the open lands they both moved through. Hydra recalled Dune had mentioned there was a pack on the coast, now, and she kept that in mind as the other approached. Hydra was not near enough to the packlands to be a threatening presence by any means, but perhaps some might think she was close enough to warrant meeting. Really, she couldn't begrudge anyone that thought or feeling. Not when she could understand.

Her own demeanor remained relaxed, and when the other well-groomed woman approached Hydra observed that off the cuff they seemed to be friendly themselves. Her tail swayed between her hocks, and she nodded. Yes, just passing through, she informed the other, yawning to display she was harmless and did not intend to encroach on the others packlands. Hydra's ear flicked atop her head as she added, I had heard there was a pack that had recently settled here. What's life like, on the coast? She inquired, interested to know.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
RE: but you should know by now, my heart is in your teeth - by Hydra - March 28, 2018, 01:06 PM