Sea Lion Shores hey alligator, have some mercy on me
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The other knew the name, and Hydra found her attention honed into the stranger, contrasting entirely her aloof and stoic appearance. There were those that she knew might seek to besmirch their name on baseless lies, and she was prepared to confront such rumors with her teeth if this was how she was met. Though the others voice did not seem to hold an aggressive note, Hydra did not know her enough to think that this may not be the case.

Though when the other finished, Hydra slowed to a stop, ears pricked.

For Hydra, there was much in a name. Her demeanor changed entirely, warm and welcome rather than distant and cool. We are family, then, Hydra recognized. Distant or otherwise, it mattered not. Hydra was protective and devoted to those that shared their name unless they proved they did not deserve it. Family, she felt, she could trust. Hydra bridged the distance between them, her tail waving.

Is that all that came to you? Hydra asked next, wondering if now she could think of the wolf that had brought harm to her. She licked her chops, wondering if this might be the case.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
hey alligator, have some mercy on me - by Hydra - March 28, 2018, 11:12 AM
RE: hey alligator, have some mercy on me - by Andalusia - March 30, 2018, 02:17 PM
RE: hey alligator, have some mercy on me - by Hydra - April 04, 2018, 08:36 AM
RE: hey alligator, have some mercy on me - by Andalusia - April 04, 2018, 10:36 PM
RE: hey alligator, have some mercy on me - by Hydra - April 10, 2018, 10:41 AM
RE: hey alligator, have some mercy on me - by Andalusia - April 10, 2018, 12:04 PM
RE: hey alligator, have some mercy on me - by Hydra - April 10, 2018, 12:15 PM
RE: hey alligator, have some mercy on me - by Andalusia - April 10, 2018, 12:48 PM
RE: hey alligator, have some mercy on me - by Hydra - April 17, 2018, 08:32 PM
RE: hey alligator, have some mercy on me - by Andalusia - April 30, 2018, 07:43 PM
RE: hey alligator, have some mercy on me - by Hydra - May 18, 2018, 05:30 PM
RE: hey alligator, have some mercy on me - by Hydra - May 22, 2018, 02:38 PM
RE: hey alligator, have some mercy on me - by Hydra - May 24, 2018, 08:12 PM