the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
Backdated! Open.

Hydra continued on her journey. The sun was just setting by the time she made it to Totoka River, and the freshwater was a godsend. Her father had told her to avoid the poisonous well that was the ocean; it was beautiful to behold, but a deadly thing to consume. She was observant to her surroundings, and seeing no other near the waterbed Hydra made her way alertly. @Dirge might catch up to her, soon, if he wished to, but perhaps he had decided to go his own way. It became apparent to Hydra that she had desires of her own outside of Moonspear that she had never been aware of, not until she left—she wanted to uncover it, as much as she could, before her return.

Her muzzle dipped to meet the firewater, its hue a brilliant and beautiful red as the sun moved slowly downward. The cool water slaked her prominent thirst, and she lifted her head and released a satisfied sigh. Hydra's ears cupped backward as she looked toward the riverwater splitting off into the ocean, admiring the sight for a moment, before she surveyed the river again, seeking the best route to cross it.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
cold-blooded, hot-headed, I love it, I can't escape you - by Hydra - March 28, 2018, 11:20 AM