Cerulean Cape why do I come back for more?
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra observed the whole thing with rapt attention, heeding the other wolf only with the swivel of her ear—it indicated she was aware of his presence, but had little reason to find true interest in it given his own perceived intent—and even as the other jeered, Hydra delighted, because she could see what was about to unfold.

What she observed was the wilds equivalent of pinball, and Hydra snickered quietly, taking the results she witnessed as a victory. The spluttering of the critter was icing on the cake, and Hydra lifted her chin and grinned in a hmph manner, before peering back at the wounded lump. She had understood not a word of what the weasel had said, only that its sound had been jeering and sounded rude. Her inexperience with weasels was to blame for that. She thought of witty things to say, but in believing the animal would not understand her she elected to not respond verbally at all. Who was crazy enough to talk to a weasel, anyway? They were food. This weasel was lucky she was not feeling particularly hungry. Her blue eyes drifted from the animal to the waters, still cognizant of the others presence.

Growing bored, Hydra, pleased to have caught a crab... even if it truly had caught her... at all decided she had accomplished something, and what was she doing wasting her time with a weasel? There was more to be done. And so she quit the company of the creature and the wolf, ears cupped backward should they follow.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
why do I come back for more? - by Hydra - March 28, 2018, 11:39 AM
RE: why do I come back for more? - by Nynka - March 31, 2018, 03:31 PM
RE: why do I come back for more? - by Thane - March 31, 2018, 03:44 PM
RE: why do I come back for more? - by Hydra - April 04, 2018, 02:22 PM
RE: why do I come back for more? - by Nynka - April 05, 2018, 10:22 PM
RE: why do I come back for more? - by Hydra - April 20, 2018, 01:10 PM