The Tangle You let me down, I fall so far
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra's ear flicked as she heard movement relatively nearby, and her head lifted to peer in the direction she heard the sound even as her other ear pivoted to the right in observation of another sound. To her left was a squirrel chasing another off the earth and up to the tree, and as her head turned to the right she observed only the silhouette of a wolf before they emerged from the treeline and took shape of something more than a shadow. Her movement was slow, and when they chuffed Hydra's ears mimicked that of the other, falling back against her crown before flitting upward to display she meant no harm. 

The other female before her is entirely unique in appearance. Their thick furs give them the appearance of some sort of noble descendence, though their bearing did not indicate that at all. It was soft and unassuming, though timid did not seem to be the right word. Silver furs exploded forth from her nape on a canvas that was otherwise uninterrupted from her current vantage point, and Hydra admired her discreetly. 

Looking for something? She asked thoughtfully; each time she had run into a stranger, this seemed to be the case when one came to converse with her. She had her fair share of wolves that had simply passed through, but when she was directly approached she felt it safe to guess that such a thing might be the case.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
You let me down, I fall so far - by Hydra - April 10, 2018, 10:18 AM
RE: You let me down, I fall so far - by Mallaidh - April 10, 2018, 05:02 PM
RE: You let me down, I fall so far - by Hydra - May 10, 2018, 12:28 PM
RE: You let me down, I fall so far - by Mallaidh - May 14, 2018, 09:34 AM
RE: You let me down, I fall so far - by Hydra - May 22, 2018, 04:14 PM