Herbalists' Cache An Escape
631 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Medic
Private 
She hadn't been feeling herself the last couple days. She felt warm and uneasy, almost sick. She wondered if it was worry about her conversation with @Shale, or excitement from the new life within the pack. Whatever is was she thought it would be a good idea to get some fresh air. Away from the pack and these over whelming feelings. But even with them out of sight the feelings remained. With her nerves still waining on her she found a lavender bush and layed down beside it. But even the most soothing of herbs didn't seem to help at all.

She worried that she might be getting sick from something, and these were just the early stages. But she worried less about that knowing how well she cared for herself and others. So instead she was left confused and usure of herself. She thought back to when she had last visited this place. How her conversation with Shale had ended and how bad she felt afterwards. She hadn't spoken to him since, but she knew now that there was no chance of them being together. Whether it be bacause of her actions or his past experiences. 

She tried to keep it out of her mind as she continued to smell the sweet flowers. But she couldn't help but think of him. Part of her still hoped that they could be together.
303 Posts
Ooc — mercury
asdfk; FINALLY

Let bygones be bygones. It was time to apologize to Pema for his behavior over the past moon, first for blowing up at her and then completely and utterly avoiding the woman, who he'd once considered a good friend. A number of things had weighed on his conscience over the last few days, but most heavy was that he'd hurt her, without really meaning to, and he wanted to make things right.

Oddly enough, he tracked her to the place they'd last exchanged words. Shale ducked his head under a low-hanging branch, the sweetness of herbs and flowers an aromatic cloud around him. Thorns tugged at his pelt, but he continued on, finally coming across a small clearing. A lavender bush. And. . .her.

Her scent stopped him dead in his tracks.

He'd forgotten about her heat, being so far from her, but now that they stood only paces away, it was a smack in the face. Swallowing, he stood, indecisive, trying to take shallow breaths. One good whiff of her and it was over; he knew it would be over. Even the barest hint of it slipping through was enticing enough to bring him closer, first one step, then another.

"Pema," he said roughly, his normally high, clear voice pitched nearly an octave lower. With one more long swallow, he blinked at her, trying to muster enough blood to his brain to say what he needed to in this moment. "I. . .I came to say I'm sorry. For my behavior."
631 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Medic
She heard a rustling in the near by bushes and saw Shale amerge from them. She was shocked to see him. She expected him to still be avoiding her, and she didn't blame him. Both parties has said some pretty harsh things.

But as he stood before his couldn't help but admire how handsome he was. Maybe it was the scenery of colorful flowers that surrounded his gray form. Something she woud always fancy looking at, but unable to be with. She stood up and out from the lavender bush. She listened to his apology, but felt the same. "I know. I'm sorry too. But I'm not sure you should be here. I'm not feeling like myself." though she said it a part of her didn't mean it. She wanted him to stay, but she wasn't sure why.

Pema was aware of what heat was, but never having expereinced it before she was unaware that the feelings buildings inside of her were a result of that. 
303 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Her standing made it worse; the breeze carried her smell toward him in a gust, and he couldn't hold his breath forever. A ragged inhalation sealed his fate. She was at once innocence and lust, youthful but with a musk that had stood the test of time for thousands and thousands of seasons. She was irresistible, and she had not the slightest clue.

"You're right," Shale told her, taking a few more steps forward. He closed his eyes, letting the warmth of her flow through his nostrils. "I shouldn't be here." He made a strangled noise, a groan caught in his throat, and moved closer, face a tail's-length away from hers.

"How do you feel?" The question was murmured, barely a breath. His voice, normally a level tenor, had taken on a coy lilt, each word dripping with suggestion. He held her gaze, unflinching, even as he felt his body begin to respond, heedless of the turbulent thoughts within his brain.

He wanted to hear her say it. How she felt. What she made of this newfound desire old as time itself coursing through her supple form.
631 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Medic
He had heard him, but rather then leave he continued to step forward. He knew he should stay but he was staying at his own will. He was so close to her now, within reach. And she so badly wanted to be in his embrace, more then she had ever wanted before. She couldn't explain it, but her body was unnaturally hot and she had an urge she had never felt before. 

The way his stood and spoke only made things worse. She knew she shouldn't think these things with everything they had gone through but she couldn't help herself.

She took the final step between them with an uncontrolable smirk on her face. Her tail swaying with pleasure. "I feel warm. Realllly warm..." she said in an uncommonly flirtatious voice. She had never been one to flirt, not intentially, but now it came so naturally to her. "And... tingly. Like there's something inside me that my body can't quite contain." she said waiting for his response. She wasn't sure why but she wanted him to react. To do something about it.
303 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Fuck it.

He ran his nose along the sharp, gently curving line of her jaw, giving her the barest of nibbles from the edge of her mouth to the base of her throat. He brought his muzzle up to her ear. He wasn't here to give her an anatomy lesson--not a lecture, anyway. He wanted to teach her with body, not words.

"Your body shouldn't contain it," Shale crooned in her ear, then ran the underside of his chin over her head, sweeping it downwards so that her nose brushed against the sensitive skin there. He shuddered, and waves of his own kind of heat rippled through him; every touch set him ablaze, and he would burn for her, gladly.

"I'm sorry, baby," he mumbled, giving her another long look before continuing his ministrations. He began to stride past her, his pelt still brushing hers. "You were right; I was wrong. You were right. . .I was wrong." He was chanting slightly, a sort of mantra, as he approached her from behind and pressed his nose against her right rear flank, giving her a gentle nip there before taking another deep breath of that savory perfume.

He wanted her, he wanted her to be ready. . .but, oh, he wasn't sure if he could wait much longer.
631 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Medic
At the moment of his touch she set out a long savery sigh. This is what she wanted, what she needed. Every touch send shivers down her whole body, live a wave of pleasure and quentched desire. She swallowed hard as his muzzle ran down her neck.

As he whispered into her ear her legs shook, and her lower region was furious. She tired to hold it back, but at Shales words she let go, let him take some of the load.

And then he called her baby. A nickname she wouldn't have given herself but something that brought her joy in addition to this new found pleasure. As he walked past her she had the largest grin and her body surging with desire. 

When he want to nibble her lower region she let out a gasp and a yip, unable to control her expressions of intreag. She didn't even care that he said he was wrong, she only cared that this felt so right. She could sense him waiting there, his hot breath heating her already hot region. She moved her tail to the side and begged for whatever was to come next. "Prove it. Show me Shale. Please. Oh please."
303 Posts
Ooc — mercury

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Vague wolf secks

Her words pushed him over the edge, and he had no more words to give her, either. With a grunt of effort, he mounted her and did the damn thing, quickly, breathlessly--he was slightly out of practice. He knew he wouldn't last long, so he savored the fleeting connection of flesh before losing himself completely, half-collapsing atop her, his head cradled between her shoulders and back.

When Shale finally separated from her, he took a step back, the rational part of his mind cutting through his arousal with a faint sense of horror. What had he done?

Then her scent assailed him once more, and he stepped closer, legs trembling with exertion, pressing his nose against her shoulder with a contented sigh. "I'm sorry that was so quick," he murmured. With a low chuckle, he added, "I hoped you liked it as much as I did." Perhaps not--he assumed she was a virgin, having not recognized the smell of a man on Anatha a few moons back, and he'd heard the first time for a woman was a little painful.

Belatedly, he thought of any lingering pain she could be feeling--physical or otherwise--and looked at her intently. "How do you feel?"
631 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Medic
After her words he held nothing back and she felt the weight of him mount her back. If she had been thinking straight she might have said something. Requested that things be taken slow, but in the moment of her heat nothing other then desire drove her. Everything seemed to happen so quickly. At first there was resistance and a curtain amount of discomfort. But that only lasted for a short period of time.

After those first few moment only pleasure swept through her. An unimaginable feeling that took her aback. The feeling only grew and grew until she was filled with a surge of heat and feeling. They stayed connected for a while after, but nothing was said as she took time to catch her breathe. 

She sat down as he came up to her to touch her shoulder. She then turned her head and nuzzled her head in his neck. He appologized for the length of time, but Pema was not disatisfied in the slightest. Plus she had nothing to compare it to. "It was wonderful." she said with a smile. 

When asked about how she felt she didn't think of the physical. She felt over joyed. Shale and Pema were not finally together. Despite all that they had went through to get here, this was the result. "I feel really good. I'm great. I'm here... with you."
303 Posts
Ooc — mercury
He smiled, happy to hear that all was supposedly well. She might feel a bit of discomfort the next day--especially if, no, when, they went for more rounds--but all in all, she looked happy.

And why shouldn't she? He'd rebuffed her advances a handful of times, and now had come crashing through the bush to stick himself on her like a burr. He knew it was her heat making him feel this way, so brutish and insatiable. He hadn't wanted this. Not now, at least.

Yet, in this moment, it was all that he'd ever wanted.

"I couldn't keep away," Shale said, drawing his tongue across her cheek in an affectionate caress. "I tried, but. . .guess you're just too irresistible." He cracked a grin. His eyes were hazy, speech slurred in the wake of his pleasure.
631 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Medic
It felt good to be touched by him. Not only because she was in heat and still rather flirtious, but because it was a continual reminder that he was here. And that this wasn't a dream. She giggled when he said she was irreistable. It was fun to know that he found her so attractive. She never thought herself to be overly beautiful.

She sat before him and nuzzled her head into his chest and neck. Leaving his head to rest on hers. The sun was beginning to set. "Well I'm glad you finally came to your senses. You really made me work for it." she said with a playful grin. "But it was definately worth it."
303 Posts
Ooc — mercury
She made him laugh aloud, the sound ringing through the clearing. Twilight was upon them; the sky grew darker, and the birds ceased their songs. And here they were, wrapped in the odor of their love and the flowers, finally together after he'd pushed them so many times apart.

"Wasn't my intention," Shale said gravely, wrapping his tail around her haunches. "I wouldn't have blamed you if you'd have given up. I'm glad you didn't, though," he added, his voice growing warmer.

She was so soft against him, her fur so sweet. He felt the stirrings of arousal ripple through him once more, and sighed, stiffening. He pulled away from Pema, giving his pelt a quick shake and his body a languorous stretch before turning back to her, a smile creeping over his lips.

"Well, that was a nice warm-up," he remarked, voice playfully devious. He brought his muzzle to her ear and whispered, "Ready for round two?"

last post from me!
631 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Medic
It brought a large smile to her face to hear Shale laugh. It was the first time she had heard it and the first time she thought she had ever seen him so happy. The thought that she was the one to have done this to him was enlightening.

He apologized, in a way, and stated how he was happy that she had been so persistant. Another great reward after all of her effort. After a few moments of tender embrace she could see the sirk growing on his face. She laughed again when he spoke of their warm up. Instead of replying she kissed his cheek and began to nibble on his neck to express her desire to go again.