The Sunspire cravings of an intense and odd variety
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
he gave a soft sigh, and maybe a little chuckle. "as long as you're okay," he said, lingering for a moment before pulling back to look at her as she spoke again. "i'll take you to donnelaith," he promised, a soft smile tracing his lips, "it'll be nice to go back... i think i'll remember it." of course, terance didn't know the sentenials had long since burned to the ground. but how would he? "but... deal," he added. he liked the falls.

but, of course, seabreeze pressed him. he was used to it by now. their short-but-fruitful friendship had proved nothing but persistence and concern from seabreeze's side. maybe his own as well, but he knew now that seabreeze always held a bit of anxiety when she spoke to him, and anything wrong-- even if only barely-- she would pick up on. his held his tongue, not wanting to outright say it and really not wanting to lie. 

"i've been better," he admitted after some time, a soft shrug pulling at his shoulders, "it's just wraen and liffey--" and you "--they're not so happy with me lately. but it'll pass, it's nothing you have to worry about." he hoped that was reassuring but... well, probably not.
Messages In This Thread
cravings of an intense and odd variety - by Seabreeze - April 24, 2018, 10:12 PM
RE: cravings of an intense and odd variety - by Terance - May 06, 2018, 11:06 PM