The Sunspire cravings of an intense and odd variety
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
he didn't agree. but how did he get that across to her?

"wraen has just... always had my back. always. she followed me to the teekon wilds and then to sunspire but i feel like every conversation we have is her treating me like i'm a pup-- like she's better than me-- like she's so much wiser," he said, his voice sounded more bitter than it did angry. he was quiet for a moment, recollecting after such a wall of words. "she always plays the victim," said terance, who always played the victim. 

he hadn't visited olive's children-- not yet. he would eventually... maybe. no, definitely. it was his job. he couldn't fail at his job, not now. "i'd be happy with even just one," he told her, sinking to the ground beside her. he didn't roll on his back-- he didn't really have a big ole stomach to plan around-- instead laying on his stomach, leaning to one side so that he could face seabreeze better. 

he didn't know what to say. he didn't agree. instead, terance gave a soft huff and bent forward to nudge her cheek. he appreciated the sentiment, at least.
Messages In This Thread
cravings of an intense and odd variety - by Seabreeze - April 24, 2018, 10:12 PM
RE: cravings of an intense and odd variety - by Terance - May 06, 2018, 11:44 PM